国际商报6月16日电 (记者张春滨) 2018年6月15日，首届中国—南亚合作论坛发布《抚仙湖倡议》，全文如下：
1. 由中华人民共和国商务部、外交部和云南省人民政府共同主办的主题为“加强南亚区域合作、推动地区包容性发展”的首届中国—南亚合作论坛(简称“南亚论坛”，英文为China-South Asia Cooperation Forum，简称“CSACF”)于2018年6月14—15日在中国云南省抚仙湖畔举行。
THE 1ST CHINA-SOUTH ASIA COOPERATION FORUM
FUXIAN LAKE INITIATIVE
Fuxian Lake, Yunnan Province, P. R. China, June 15, 2018
1. Co-hosted by the Ministry of Commerce, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the People’s Government of Yunnan Province of the People’s Republic of China, the First China-South Asia Cooperation Forum (hereinafter referred to as the “CSACF”), themed “Closer Regional Cooperation for Inclusive Development”, was held on 14-15 June 2018 at the lakeside of Fuxian Lake, Yunnan Province, China.
2. The CSACF aims at building into a dialogue platform, shared by and beneficial to all through equal consultation, between China and South Asian countries. The 1st CSACF includes parallel events of China-South Asia Poverty Reduction Exhibition, China-South Asia High Level Roundtable Meeting for Business Cooperation, China-South Asia Local Government Leaders’ Dialogue and Financial Cooperation and Development Strategy Seminar. Guests from the government departments, local governments, organizations, enterprises and media of China and South Asian and Southeast Asian countries (hereinafter referred to as the “Parties”) attended the events.
3. In the spirit of sincerity, friendship, and result-oriented cooperation, the Parties have had candid discussions on the topics of trade and investment, connectivity, poverty reduction and alleviation, urban development and financial cooperation etc.
4. The Parties are of the view that, in recent years, great achievements have been accomplished in China and South Asian countries in the above sectors. However, these countries are still confronted with many challenges and difficulties and have the common aspiration of opening wider and working together to jointly create a better future.
5. The Parties recognize that China and South Asian countries should further deepen interactions to consolidate cooperation basis, expand cooperation scope, materialize cooperation projects and improve cooperation quality, making contributions to the realization of sustainable, inclusive and prosperous development.
6. The Parties commend the important role of CSACF in deepening the traditional friendship and pragmatic cooperation between China and South Asian countries, and support the establishment of the CSACF Secretariat in Yunnan so as to better serve the development of the forum.
7. The Parties highly appreciate the thoughtful preparations and arrangement made by the CSACF hosts, and look forward to meeting again at the beautiful lakeside of Fuxian Lake, China in 2019.